Platinum Exteriors is a local, family-owned Westminster, MD roofing company specializing in roofing, siding, windows and doors. We also build and repair decks, porches, basements and bathrooms, but our primary focus is on your home’s exterior. We’ve been around for more than 15 years, and during that time we were able to build our reputation as reliable home exterior contractors, as well as earn the respect of the community.
Our Services Include
- Siding repair and replacement
- Roofing repair and replacement
- Door and window replacement
- Deck and porch remodeling
- Basement remodeling
We are based in Westminster, MD and serve residential customers throughout Carroll County, Frederick County, Howard County, Baltimore County and in many other areas in Maryland. If you live in Maryland, give us a call and we’ll let you know if we are able to come out to your location.
What Makes Us Different
- Over 25 years of experience working with roofing, siding and windows
- We don’t just repair—we solve underlying problems
- We use only high-quality products to provide repairs that last
- We show up on time and do quality work
- We respect your home and clean up after ourselves
- We take pride in our work and value our customers
Reliable Contractors You Can Trust
Our Maryland exterior remodeling contractors are fully licensed and insured (MHIC license #95599). We offer free estimates and do our best to answer your questions in detail to help you understand why we suggest a specific solution. We won’t waste your time by being late or rescheduling—we give realistic project timelines and pride ourselves on sticking to them. This dedication to customers and attention to detail has allowed us to maintain an A+ rating on BBB, as well as earned us many positive reviews on Home Advisor and other sites.
How to Get in Touch With Us
If you are ready to request an estimate, feel free to give us a call or fill out our online form. Looking to learn more about us? Here is how you can get more information:
Contact us today for a free estimate on your home improvement project.